Thursday, October 07, 2010

You've got mail.

Don't you just love to hurry home and check the mail? Don't you like it even better when there is actually something fun in the mail? This is one of our standard questions to each other every day. Did we get anything fun in the mail? Fun is classified by anything other than bills, fliers, or advertisements. Well, have no fear, F.U.N. was to be found in our mailbox today! Of course, I'll tell you what we found. I thought you'd never ask.
It's way more fun to make things a game at our house, so make a game we did! Carter was the first to wake up from nap time today, so I told him he had a surprise. Here he is closing his eyes and excitedly waiting on his surprise.
Well, here they are! This is what was in our mailbox today when we got home, super fun!
Here is my proud boy modeling his new hat.
Our hats were made especially for us by my sweet friend from college, Becky. If you are in the market for a stinkin' cute hat for your little one, shoot her an email. However, you better act quickly because she is expecting her fourth baby soon! Congratulations, Becky! Now, check out my girls sporting their fabulous new hats.
I mean, how cute is she? Can you tell how much she loves her new hat?
Look at that sweet face. Love her!
Summer did not want her picture made, but when I told her it was for the blog, she was all smiles!
Kind of.
And then there was Story. Don't you want to just kiss those sweet cheeks? I do, all. the. time.
Miss Becky, thank you so much for our hats! We LOVE them!

No comments: