Friday, October 22, 2010

Hickory dickory dock.

Today was nursery rhyme dress-up day for Carter and Summer. Honestly, I stress over this day every year. I thought I was going to get out of it this year because I thought we were going to be out of town, but I got my weeks mixed up. Of course, ha! So, scrounge for Mother Goose rhymes, we did. And, I think we did pretty well considering I'm not the most creative mommy on the block. Just sayin'.
The Hunter of Reigate
A man went a-hunting at Reigate,
And wished to leap over a high gate.
Says the owner, "Go round,
With your gun and your hound,
For you never shall leap over my gate."
Christmas
Christmas comes but once a year,
And when it comes it brings good cheer.
Tilly did not have to dress up this year, but don't worry we will experience the madness with her soon enough. Anyway, she wanted her picture made too. How can a momma resist this face?
Carter and Summer all nursery rhymed up!
They don't like to look at the camera, but it's okay because their faces are so stinkin' cute!
Summer's teacher, aka Jill, who tumbled down the hill after Jack!
Carter had so much fun parading around the school in his costume.
I added this sweet face for good measure just because I looove her sweet smile!

No comments: