Friday, April 02, 2010

Easter Eggs and a Rockin' Swing

Well, our afternoon was just as fun as our morning. After great naps, we headed over to our neighbor's house to dye some Easter eggs and to play on the most rockin' awesome swing I have ever seen. I think it was a bigger hit than the eggs. As we were leaving, Carter said, "Mommy, we had a great time with our friends today!" Yes, we did! Once again, I could not choose just a few photos to share, so I uploaded them ALL! For those of you who are not family, please forgive the picture overload today. Tomorrow promises another fun-filled day between birthday parties, Easter egg hunts, and supper (that's for you, Miss Erica!) with some special friends, so I'm sure there will be several posts retelling of our adventures.

Today, also marks the 9th anniversary of David asking me to marry him. This was such a fun day in our life, one I will never forget. You can read more about that HERE. David, I'm so thankful you asked me to be your wife; it's been one of the sweetest journeys I could have ever dreamed. I love you to the moon and back!

No comments: