Monday, April 19, 2010

Princess for the day.

Always a princess to me! Sunday afternoon, Summer and I went to a princess tea party in honor of one of her special friends from school. It was so sweet. All of the little girls wore their princess dresses, and the party was set up outside in a courtyard complete with white tables, lemonade, and cookies. After lemonade and cookies, the girls got their nails and faces painted and then. . .(as if that wasn't enough) Cinderella showed up in her white, horse-drawn carriage to take the girls on a ride around the neighborhood! It was a little girl's dream come true! Summer looked beautiful and she had so much fun. It was so sweet for me to share this special day with my princess.
My princess and me!
Two of Summer's sweet friends from school dancing.
Two sweet princesses having lemonade and cookies.
Princess Summer getting her nails painted purple because she loves purple and pink! I love the look on her face, so Summer!
Princess Summer getting her face painted with a purple butterfly and a pink heart.
She is so pleased with her pretty butterfly and heart!
Cinderella is here!

1 comment:

Blue, Heather, Campbell and Piper Bryan said...

So precious!!! She is so beautiful. What a great idea for a little girl's party!