Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day!

We began our celebration of Mother's Day a little early.  I was privileged to attend Muffins with Mommy at Tilly's school on Friday.  It was such a sweet time.  There's a post scheduled for later with all the details. 
My Tilly girl and me. 
Tilly made me this beautiful corsage for Mother's Day.  I am so sad that I forgot to put it on for church.  Sunday mornings are kind of wild at our house, so we do real good to get everyone dressed and out the door some days, ha!
The card that Tilly made me.  Inside it was full of great wisdom from Tilly! 
Her handprint flower.  I love it.  Summer made one last year, and hers is purple.  They will look so pretty next to each other. 
Summer painted this beautiful frame just for me, and she told me I didn't even have to worry about finding a picture to put in it because she already did it for me.  Thoughtful girl!
This was the bag containing her gift.  Love her handprint flower!  So pretty!  Summer also answered a Mother's Day questionnaire all about me.  It's pretty cute!  She says that I am 35 years old, weigh 50 pounds (love her), and am 15 feet tall! My favorite color is red - and all the Georgia Bulldog colors.  I like to eat broccoli.  My favorite restaurant is Villie's, too bad it's gone for good at the hand of the terrible tornado we had in February.  I am good at cleaning, and I like to watch Duck Dynasty.  I think these questionnaires are so much fun.  I need to get Story's done for her third birthday. 
And this is from Carter.  He has been so proud to give me this all week.  He wants to know if I will let Daddy use it in our garden.  Sweet thing!
David and the children took me to one of my favorite restaurants downtown after church.  On the way home, I told David I wanted to try to get a picture of me with the children.  That's funny!  Here they are, my four little loves.  So thankful for the ones who call me Momma and make this day so special.  So thankful for their daddy, who walks with me on this journey.  So thankful to the One who loves us best for entrusting us with these precious little ones. 

No comments: