Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Muffins with Mommy.

Friday was Muffins with Mommy at Tilly's school.  Tilly has been so excited about this special day, and we have been counting down for several weeks now, it seems.  
Here she is with her classmates reciting some sweet poems in honor of their mommies. 
And here is my present Tilly made for me.  The card has a questionnaire inside, I just love these.  According to Tilly, I am 88 feet tall and weigh 8 pounds (love her!).  My favorite food is a chicken fried sandwich, and I enjoy mopping the floors, ha! I have brown hair and green eyes, and my favorite show to watch is Baseball. 
Ella is showing Tilly some pictures of her baby brothers, who were just born two weeks ago.  We are hoping and praying they get to come home very soon!
Sweet girls.   They have the most precious little friendship to be so young.  They clearly adore each other so much! 
Tilly with her teacher, Miss Gin.  We love Miss Gin so much!  She was Summer's teacher last year.  We hope she will get to teach Story, too!
A group picture.  I have to document this for memories' sake.  The little boy in the picture is Jaxon, he's one of Tilly's friends.  He came up to me at the party to introduce himself to me.  J: Hi, my name is Jaxon.  Me:  It's nice to meet you, Jaxon.  I'm Tilly's mommy, Miss Heather.  J:  Well, I kinda like her! Me: (after trying hard to regain my composure) You do, well, Tilly is a great friend to have.  Next, he proceeds to put his arm around Tilly's shoulder.  I think Tilly could tell I was freaking out a little, okay a lot, so she shrugged his hand away.  Oh boy! 
Me with my Tilly girl.  I'm so proud of the little girl she is growing up to be, and I am so thankful for the gift of being her mom.  I love you, Tilly!

No comments: