Wednesday, June 16, 2010

1, 2, & 3

Well, not any more as of May 27, when big brother turned 4, which he reminds me of daily. But, Mommy, "I'm four now!" Sorry, Carter, you still can't have my diet coke or drive the mommy car. They are no longer 1, 2, & 3, but these 3 have been so much fun this summer and so sweet to their new baby sister. They have been inseparable and played so sweetly together. David and I have been thoroughly entertained. Our favorite thing they do right now is play hide and seek. The game in and of itself is not that big of a deal, but it's what they say. After they count to ten, they holler in their sweet little voices, "Don't woooorry, here I come!" So funny! I have no idea where that came from, but we have not had the heart to change it either. Love it, love them more! Lately, they like to get together and have me take their picture. Maybe they are noticing that Story doesn't seem to mind when I take her picture, and they are not about to be shown up by their baby sister! Too bad I can't seem to get them all looking and smiling at the same time, ha!



Love these 3, but so thankful there are now 4! Our quiver and our hearts are full indeed!
Is the look on my face any indication how much I am loving this mommy of four stuff?

No comments: