Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Story's first trip to church

Sunday, I took Story to church for the first time. It really only marks the third time for us to get out of the house since her birth. I don't know about my wee little one, but I was ready to bust out! With a little careful planning and a little schedule manipulation, we managed to get there, dressed all pretty, and on time. I was quite proud! Story did so great. She fell asleep in her car seat on the way, which is funny because we only live 5 minutes from church. During the service, she wiggled and squirmed a little bit, but she never made a peep, even when Daddy was getting excited from the pulpit! A couple of times I wanted to shhhh him, but that would not have appropriate, do you think? Here is my little doll face all dressed up and ready to go to church.
She is wearing this precious outfit given to her by Mama. It is pink and ruffly and frilly as little girl clothes should be!
She was so alert just before we left that I was thankful to capture a few pictures of her. The lighting is poor, but she is precious, don't you think?

No comments: