Monday, June 14, 2010

Sisters

One of the things I love love love about having lots of little girls is being able to dress them alike. My mom and grandmother used to dress my sister and I in matching dresses when we were little. I am not sure if I liked it or not, probably not. However, I am now the mommy and in charge, so I am going to dress them alike as often as I can or at least until they are old enough to think it's not cool and protest! Luckily, my mom and grandmother still think it's cool, so they are helping to contribute to my matching dress fetish. I snapped a few pictures of Summer and Tilly this past Sunday after church in their matching dresses. They are only 13 months apart, but I think Summer looks so much older than Tilly. Anyway, enjoy my eldest girls. I figure when Story gets a little bigger, she can join in on matching dresses fun! David and Carter are in for a treat, don't you think? It's probably a good thing they are way outnumbered!



It looks like Summer has Tilly in a choke hold, but due to the smiles, I don't think she seems to mind!Another thing I love about having lots of little girls is watching them love each other, there's nothing sweeter! I think they learned how to love and be sweet from their big brother because he's quite sweet too!

No comments: