Tuesday, June 29, 2010

These boots were made for. . .

Sleeping?
Each night before we go to bed, David and I do a walk through to check on all of the children. Imagine our surprise when we walked into Carter and Summer's room and found our little fella asleep with his boots on! Too precious! I had to capture this moment. Maybe he was dreaming of the wild west and rodeos. I couldn't help but think of the song, "Momma's don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys!" You know, my prayer for my children is that they will grow up and serve the Lord with their lives, and if that's as a cowboy, then so be it. He sure would make a cute one, don't you think?


2 comments:

Cari said...

So cute! I cannot get over how big he has gotten! There was a little boy over at our house Sunday night who is 9 days older than Carter. After the little boy and his parents left I told Cory that and he was shocked! He said that boy seems so much littler than Carter. I was cracking up! Love it!

Lottie said...

LOVE IT!!!!!! might be one of the funniest/cutest child things I have ever seen!