Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Story's baby dedication

Sunday, June 20, what a great day, Father's day - a day to celebrate the rock star daddy to my children and love of my life, and Story's baby dedication - a day to celebrate promising to raise our daughter in a God-centered home. David and I proudly stood with our newest daughter, Story, before our church family promising to them and to our Lord to love our daughter, to teach her biblical principles, and to raise her up knowing and loving Jesus. My prayer for our sweet daughter and all of our children is that they will accept Jesus into their hearts at a young age, and that there will never be a time in their lives when they did not know Him and love Him. As parents, what more could you want for your children than to live a life that honors and glorifies Him?
Daddy and Story on his day and her day!
Story all dressed up and ready to go to church.
This is the same outfit she wore home from the hospital.
It's from Mama, so I thought it would be special to have her dedicated in this outfit too.
Our worship pastor, Steve, praying over us and Story.
All of my sweet babies!
Daddy's girls, and let me tell you - their hearts belong to him already!
Mommy and Story.

1 comment:

Garretts said...

adorable photos...what a sweet way to spend your father's day.

love reading about your precious family!