Friday, June 04, 2010

With love from Aunt Noelle and Nola

My sister and her family came over to help us celebrate Carter's birthday. It was so great to see them. The children really had a blast playing with their cousins. Noelle showered Story with some really neat gifts that I wanted to share.
She got her this adorable onesie with her first initial on it in the storybook font, how clever!
However, this may be my favorite of the two gifts! One of Noelle's friends, Miss Prissy Pants, makes these precious blocks that spell out children's names. It is pink and green to match her room! Thanks, Noelle, for these cool gifts! We love them and you!
Story was also showered with some love from NOLA, one of our favorite places in the whole wide world! Most of you know that David and I lived in New Orleans for two years while David was in seminary and just fell in love with the city. We hope to return there very soon for a special graduation for a special graduate. David is working on his final project for his DMIN, and we hope to make a trip to this city we love so much with our party of six for his special day! A precious family in my school also has a love for this city. When they visited NOLA for Mother's Day, they picked up this adorable onesie for baby Story. I love it! The fleur de lis is my favorite symbol and reminder of this city I grew to love so much. Thank you, Oglesbys, for remembering our family!

1 comment:

thehollandfamily said...

awh I love the post. I am so glad that you like them. Kim is very talented. Hopefully she can see this. I will have to tell her. love you and miss you lots.