Saturday, June 19, 2010

Breakfast with T

About once a month, sometimes more, sometimes less, we meet my mom (T) and her husband, Hart, for breakfast in Atlanta. Today was one of those meetings for us. We always meet at this yummy french cafe, La Madeleine's. The atmosphere is perfect because it is cozy, but airy, and the food is delicious. I made note today that I was thankful someone else was louder than we were, ha! Side note, while we were there, I ran into my 8th grade honor's English teacher, Mrs. Minick. She is the reason today that I love to read and write. She also instilled in me a love for grammar, I know crazy right? While in her class, I loved it! I have not seen her in years, probably since I graduated high school, and we won't talk about how long that has been, ha! What a treat! Today also marks the first time we have taken Story out anywhere other than to church, so it seemed appropriate to document our outing, and let me just tell you our girl did great! I only captured a few pictures, and I did not manage to get any of Summer or Tilly, whom I must say both looked especially pretty in their dresses and behaved exceptionally well. With four children, four and under you never know what you are going to get when you go out in public! They sure made their momma proud. Sunday in honor of Story and Father's Day, we are having her baby dedication at church. What a special event on such a special day.
I snapped this picture just before we left; check out those cheeks and that dimple!
Here is our sweet girl all dressed up and ready to go!
Carter is SMITTEN with Story, SMITTEN!
See what I mean!
Story with T.
Thank you, T and Hart, for meeting us today! We enjoyed seeing both of you. Hart's birthday is on Tuesday, so we hope you enjoy your special day! Hopefully, T will take you somewhere special to eat. She used to let us pick where we wanted to eat out on our birthdays, so hold her to it, ha!

No comments: